|62% of trauma insurance claims from a major insurer were for cancer.|
The new Cancer Benefit can be added to a Trauma Insurance policy and covers you for $500,000 worth of surgical and non-surgical cancer treatment. Crucially, this new benefit covers both Pharmac and Non-Pharmac approved drugs, giving you more options for cancer treatment and covering new and more expensive treatments such as Immunotherapy. The benefit can also come with an optional add-on Specialist and Tests benefit that will cover additional specialist consultations and diagnostics procedures up to $5,000 per policy. If you have children, they can also be covered with their own cancer benefit for no additional cost until the age of 16, making this a great option for families as well.
|The Cancer Benefit allows access to new and expensive cancer treatments like Immunotherapy.|
- The costs of both a full Trauma Insurance and Medical Insurance policy are prohibitive.
- You wish to gain access to new and/or more expensive cancer treatments in the event of a diagnosis.
- You have children and wish them to have access to outlined insurance protection.
- You are looking for a cheaper or more specific option than a full medical insurance policy.
- You want additional, inexpensive cover in addition to a Trauma Insurance policy to give you more options and funds if diagnosed.