1. Tower to keep the remainder of its life insurance business after selling to Fidelity.
2. Brian Gaynor: Forget Obamacare, New Zealand has its own medical insurance issues to address.
3. Harbour Asset Management director of fixed interest, Christian Hawkesby, spells out the eight key indicators to watch over the next 12 months for fixed interest investors.
4. London-based economist Andrew Hunt casts his eyes over global markets.
5. $200 million dollar payout for quake hit schools.
6. Sovereign is liable for $82 million after losing its battle with the Inland Revenue.
7. Less than a third of young people have the insurance cover they need.