Sunday, March 9, 2014
Insurance/Investment News Roundup 10/03/2014
1. Devastated patients learn some insurers will only pay a fraction of their breast reconstruction costs. - NZ Herald
2. Financial Resolutions that you can keep - Investopaedia (American based, but much still very applicable to you).
3. Implementing a long term wellness solution - Southern Cross
4. 75% of all claims Sovereign paid out are for Living Insurance, not in cases of death. - Stuff.co.nz
5. Diane Clement - Be cautious with credit card travel insurance - NZ Herald