1. Quirky contents insurance claims highlighted to encourage customers. - Insurance Business Online
"Some customers don't make a claim because they don't realise their more unusual items are covered under their contents insurance" - AA Insurance gives a reminder to potential customers that they may be underestimating the value of their contents insurance and what is truly covered.
2. Where to find the best travel insurance. - Stuff.co.nz
Southern Cross Travel insurance, 1Cover and Worldcare have been named the travel insurance providers who best provides "outstanding value".
3. New Zealanders lack insurance for their most important asset. - Stuff.co.nz
Whilst 95% of Kiwis have cover for their homes, cars or possessions, only a mere 30 percent of New Zealanders are covered by health insurance and only 57% have life cover.
4. Southern Cross Travel Insurance reveals the extent of fake claims. - Voxy.co.nz
SCTI have revealed the regular extent of fraudulent travel insurance claims they receive, estimating upwards of 1500 cases a year may be fake claims.
5. Sovereign targets underinsured millenials in latest insurance campaign. - Good Returns
New digital led campaign aims to combat excuses, empowering young Kiwis to stand up and take charge of their financial wellbeing.