It's easy to see why we see things this way. There is a shortage of housing in the main centres of the country, especially Auckland, with a shortage of over 100,000 homes forecast for the future as Auckland's population grows. There is recovering economic growth in this country as well, and coupled with the shortage, house prices continue to boom. The median house price in 2013 was $505,000, a huge jump of 11.6% from $453,000 the year before. In contrast to this rise, the median take home income of New Zealanders only increased 2.7% over the same period. For many average Kiwis, the image of home ownership is like standing at the bottom of Mt Everest with no climbing equipment and then having to watch as the mountain itself gets bigger before their eyes every day!
|Owning a home can feel like climbing a mountain - but it doesn't have to be.|
Our mortgage specialist Jonathan Parsons understands this. He encounters this presumption every day. And he takes pride in dispelling it, and showing people how they can have that first home or investment property, and how the mountain might not be as high as it looks on first glance.
Many more people can afford property than they think. This is the first and most crucial point.We can show you the best, proven and most efficient ways for you to save for that deposit to get you into your first home. We guarantee you that with careful planning, diligence and our specialised help, we can help you get to the top of that mountain. You can get there. Don’t give up. We’ll show you how.
Once that's out of the way, and the possibility of home ownership becomes real, our work you won't stop there. Jonathan will offer the following ongoing services to make sure you keep climbing that mountain, all the way to the peak.
- Securing bank approval at the best possible rates on the marketplace, taking the stress out of your hands and getting the best results.
- The best deals on insurance to protect your property when you have it. All without the hassle of having to navigate a confusing marketplace yourself.
- NO FEES. Jonathan gets paid by the mortgage providers, not by you, and his service won't leave you out of pocket!
- Continuous contact with legal and accounting professionals to review your case and ensure you are maximising your investment and your protection.
- Expert and professional structuring of your mortgage to meet your personal needs and ensure it can be paid off in the quickest possible time.
Getting into the housing market as quickly as possible means the greatest possible returns on your investment. Property has grown by an average of 9.2% per annum over the last 40 years. Inflation growth has averaged 6.7%, thus, property has been proven to beat inflation and grow in value. We're a smart country. We know this. Many just didn't know that they could be a part of it too. Until now.